Home Precious Metals

Thanks to all, I am taking my gold and silver I am out of here

2»

Comments

• CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Good Luck and Enjoy your new journey.

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oldstandard said:
    PS my favorite match up was derryb Vs Cohodk you are the best and learned so much from the both of you thanks.

That really was no match up. One knew what they were talking about....the other did not. Good thing you came here in Feb 2016 and didn't get contaminated from all the anti-PMs preaching from Cohodk & Co. during the 2012-2015 PMs consolidation or you might have never made it to where you are today. That spew contaminated a lot of healthy minds around here. Derry B. has been on the right track all along.....and certainly the past 5 yrs. PMs will have a strong decade here. The SM and "conventional" assets will have their massive smack down soon enough. Good luck in your new environment.

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2020 6:30PM

@roadrunner said:

@oldstandard said:
    PS my favorite match up was derryb Vs Cohodk you are the best and learned so much from the both of you thanks.

That really was no match up. One knew what they were talking about....the other did not. Good thing you came here in Feb 2016 and didn't get contaminated from all the anti-PMs preaching from Cohodk & Co. during the 2012-2015 PMs consolidation or you might have never made it to where you are today. That spew contaminated a lot of healthy minds around here. Derry B. has been on the right track all along.....and certainly the past 5 yrs. PMs will have a strong decade here. The SM and "conventional" assets will have their massive smack down soon enough. Good luck in your new environment.

Yeah...good he got here in 2016 and isnt consumed with just now breaking even from the Toadrunner "Dow going to 3000 and dollar index to 50" BS.

Glad you are finally back Roadrunner...you ran away with you tail between your legs and hid for awhile. Unfortunately you missed all my relative valuation comments for the last 2 years.

What a great decade it has been for equities (and fixed income and real estate)...now maybe PMs will catch up.

Fortunately many here did not subscribe to the vitriol you and your ilk spewed.

Long live reason and pragmatism.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

RR'..Yup....there's nothing like a 9 year consolidation to keep your brain from turning to mush. ;) Glad to see the PM market finally turn around in 2020. Lets hope it lasts just a while longer than the 2011 "shoot to the Moon" market. And we all know what happened next....Yes, History has a habit of repeating itself.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

why is this being argued in this topic?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    why is this being argued in this topic?

Because some people can never let things settle down and love a good argument?

For my part, I hope the OP is doing well.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment