Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

$125 per $10 face 90% Silver Coins for Sale

travlntiquestravlntiques Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
edited September 27, 2019 10:03AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hello Guys & Gals

Now is your opportunity to stock up on a small or large selection of 90% US coins! I just received 64lbs of Quarters & Half Dollars......no Dimes or Dollars.

I think they were bought in bulk ages ago....Lot's of BU 1964 Kennedy Halves, BU 1960's Washington Quarters, Tons of war time Quarters & Franklins. If there is anything you don't want, let me known.

Asking $125 per $10 face.

"Character is doing the right thing when no one is watching". - J.C. Watts
sarasotanumismatics.com

Comments

• Options

Thanks to everyone who has bought so far.
    Still have lots of WWII Washingtons, AU/BU 1960's stuff, Franklins & Kennedys!

sarasotanumismatics.com
  • Options
    OKCCOKCC Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

You willing to trade for collector coins?

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is $125 the delivered price? What are the payment options? ( details you neglected to post)

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

No, sadly I can't accept trades for these coins as I have been consigned to sell them.

Yes, $125 is delivered. The payment options I assumed are pretty much the same as with anyone else, Paypal (add 3% if not using Friends/Fam) or check (expect it to be held a few additional days to alot time for the check to clear completely).

sarasotanumismatics.com
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Silver received today, great transaction with this seller👍

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options

Thank you Good Sir :-)

sarasotanumismatics.com
  • Options

LAST CALL!

Sold close to $1k face! Congrats to those who have bought.

Still have about $20 in Franklin's & $100 in Quarters. I separated a few rolls of purely wartime Washingtons, a few rolls of 40's.....50's.....& Unc. 60's. Plus some mixed date rolls.

Feel free to send a message!

sarasotanumismatics.com
  • Options
    Dug13Dug13 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭

Received the coins this weekend, All is Well. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

Wall of HONOR transaction list:WonderCoin, CoinFlip, Masscrew, Travintiques, lordmarcovan, Jinx86, Gerard, ElKevvo

• Options

Smooth transaction - would recommend 100%. Thanks!

• Options

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your purchases!
    And on that note......
    SOLD OUT!

sarasotanumismatics.com