Home Sports Talk

The Pathetic Miami Dolphins ...

BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can anyone remember another professional sports team that gave up on the season after the first game? That's what the Miami Dolphins seems to have done. These guys are going to make the Cleveland Browns who lost every game a couple years ago look like the Super Bowl champs. At least the Browns were competitive in a few of those games.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

They don't deserve the name Dolphins. Right now, they should be called the Miami Sardines. The Sardines are down by 4 right now.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the clips I have seen we are making them look better than they are. I am NOT happy with the play so far!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought Dallas would be crushing them right now

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I thought Dallas would be crushing them right now

Finally it is 24 to 6. These kind of games scare me.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Dolphins kept it close early on the Pats game last week.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to the Jets vs. Miami tilt on Nov.3. Can both teams be an underdog?

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    Looking forward to the Jets vs. Miami tilt on Nov.3. Can both teams be an underdog?

The over under will probably be like 32

• JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭

Does someone have to win? It could end in a scoreless tie.

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

With 4 one hundred loss teams in MLB and a couple perennial losers in the NFL, one wonders if the leagues are adopting the Washington General approach that served the Globetrotters so well.