Home Precious Metals
Options

On Sale Today 2019-W $25 Reverse Proof American Palladium Eagle

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

The United States Mint’s reverse proof 2019-W $25 American Palladium Eagle goes on sale today beginning at noon EDT.
The $25 face value coin continues the U.S. Mint’s palladium series which debuted in 2017 with a bullion edition. All 15,000 of those sold in the first day.
Last year, the U.S. Mint offered a collector version in proof quality that was also limited to 15,000 pieces. It too saw incredible demand despite its rather hefty price tag of $1,387.50, which was based on an average of palladium that fell within $950.00 to $999.99 an ounce.
As a counterbalance that may affect sales, palladium prices have surged since last year. This year’s coin opens at $1,987.50 based on a weekly average for palladium that sits between $1,550.00 and $1,599.99 an ounce. (See the Mint’s pricing matrix for precious metals coins.)
more here from coinnews.net http://www.coinnews.net/2019/09/12/2019-w-25-reverse-proof-american-palladium-eagle-launch/

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty....but looks like silver. Ill give you $20 for it.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Overpriced IMO. How well do they move at the LCS?

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the design!

But I dumped all Pd earlier this year during the spike.

Still almost regret selling these Pd Eagles. Almost. :)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do like the design... but not the price, and I question liquidity....Just would not move as fast as silver or gold. Cheers, RickO