Home U.S. Coin Forum

Wiener Cathedral - Set of Five London Cathedral in velvet case on eBay now........

KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Flatwoods I liked the sets of Wiener you acquired and I'm sure you would like this on the Bay right now. It is the London/English cathedral I am trying to assemble but I cannot afford at that price (I still need York and Westminster Abbey to hunt).

Anyone out there who wants to acquire a Wiener's Cathedral, here is your chance........

I'm not quite sure but I think I purchased from that seller before.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/A-SET-OF-5-ARCHITECTURAL-BRONZE-ENGLISH-CATHEDRAL-WIENER-MEDALS-IN-HALF-CASE/312747417647?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Goodluck!

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... Nice set....Not looking for a set though... just a nicely priced, single medal...not in a hurry though. Cheers, RickO

• SeatedTonersSeatedToners Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

Shame that only the bottom half of the box comes with it. I’d imagine that’s a rare box

• oldabeintxoldabeintx Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

Decided to start buying those I have visited. Going to do my best ****not**** to do what I usually do once I start something, which would be to go for the whole series. Just bought what looks like a very nice Aachen from Hedley Betts' website.

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems cheap compared to what they used to sell for.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • oldabeintxoldabeintx Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lakesammman said:
    Seems cheap compared to what they used to sell for.

Just started looking at these. What did they go for in the past? Noodling around the internet, it looks like some are/were quite a bit more than others, as might be expected among any series.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file