Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The "Just Pathetic" thread and moving forward

I don't see every thread on this site, and as a result, some occasionally get away from me. However, I was just sitting down to look over some sports and card talk and saw a post entitled "Just Pathetic." I have already deleted it and messaged the OP, so no need to go looking. This thread was nothing but one person's political stance, followed by others, and anyone who disagreed was blasted.

I'm going to say this once. This is a message board in which the subject matter is trading cards and memorabilia. This is not your political soap box, so do not use it as such. Some people were very quick to trounce a collector last week for collecting Colin Kaepernick cards. People may not like him, but the truth is than A GREAT MANY professional athletes have done things that people do not agree with. This message board is not a place to debate why one athlete is more or less of a disgrace than another. Keep it off these boards.

I do not like it when anyone rules a group with an iron fist, but when people who have been here a long time blatantly ignore the forum rules and start throwing their political opinions around while trouncing on those of others, it leaves me very little choice. I will not tolerate bullies around here, whether you have a million dollar collection or are just beginning. It is not right, and I will begin to ban without warning the people that do not follow the rules.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
This discussion has been closed.