Home Metal Detecting
Options

7 silvers

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭

Hit silver beach today. Still some signals but getting harder to find the goods.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.... Hard to find?? That is a nice haul @pcgs69....The site that keeps on giving.... I think I asked this before, have you done any detecting in the water? Or all on the beach.....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotta love how the waves grind away at the metal. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Wow.... Hard to find?? That is a nice haul @pcgs69....The site that keeps on giving.... I think I asked this before, have you done any detecting in the water? Or all on the beach.....Cheers, RickO

It’s all been on the low tide line and beach. When it gets too far down it gets really muddy and I think it’d be almost impossible to dig in the water at low tide. If I don’t get stuck in the mud, it’ll be hard to dig. Can only imagine how much stuff is out there but mixed in with the good stuff is a bunch of screws, bullets, bathing suit buckles and other fun stuff like that. If we could dredge that place I’d certainly take a few days off work to go through it all!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

No doubt a lot of junk, but with the amount of silver you have found, there must be a real treasure trove out there...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have any competition on this beach?

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find, congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

free silver, wtg

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great day out

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome , 7 really is a lucky number...

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    CCDAMEEKCCDAMEEK Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

Nice outing!

Oh how I LOVE this hobby!

Freedom isn't free, we must protect it. Many Thanks to all those in the U.S. Military and Law Enforcement, past and present, for taking lead in that fight.

Current equipment: Whites DFX 300; Tesoro Tiger Shark; Minelab CTX 3030.
    Pin-ponters: Garrett Propointer AT; Minelab Pro Find 35