Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: Silver Bullion

Looking to buy silver bars, rounds, eagles, maples. PM me with pics and quantity. I will make you a fair offer.

I'm pretty new here but have had some great dealings. Of course, I will pay before you ship (as long as you're a veteran on here).

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jeff

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

Comments

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

You are in luck! There is a special thread for bullion buy/sell/trade on the precious metals forum.

This forum is the Buy/Sell/Trade for U.S. Coins.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1023630/the-official-august-2019-precious-metals-buy-sell-trade-thread#latest

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

silver eagles are US coins and maple leafs are their northern cousins

If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

carsgoby be aware when dealing chiniu, I think their are multiple threads regarding this person!!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2019 12:03AM
  • Options
    HiBuckyHiBucky Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Jeff I have 51 .3 ounces of marked sterling most from the mint, 1 gram, 5 grams, 10 grams ingots and many 1 ounce rounds and collector sets all marked "Sterling" .. If you show interest let me know . If anyone else shows interest let me know send me an offer and I will send pictures if your truly interested in them. You must pay for postage..

Jim

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2019 8:00AM

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭
    edited September 1, 2019 7:55AM

Thank you TurboSnail and mkman123

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2, 2019 1:42PM

See below...

keceph `anah
  • Options

@chiniu67 said:
    Hi and good evening
    I have as many American silver eagles that you may need
    can I have an idea of the certain dates that you are looking, I have from 1986-2019, more business trikes then proofs
    I need an idea of how many you are interested in for that will directly affect the price. Are you looking for graded coins or raw???? Please let me know and I can quote you prices or you can make an offer, I am not a dealer but rather a long time collector.....I even have some toned eagles if interested in color
    sterk1443sk@comcast.net

The only thing that one can be expected from you is nothing, no delivery or a big sob story...

Ignore this guy, a known fraudster on these forums any search will provide info, this his at least 3rd new forum name...

Im still owed and have been lied to for many years from this guy sadly has agreed to pay me back like 10 times the last 4-5 years, as I’m sure many others he has defrauded, he gonna get a visit soon...

keceph `anah
  • Options

Hey a thought Alain Sterk, you can pay everyone back in the silver eagles you allegedly have, that would be the honorable move on your part, why don’t you contact everyone here that you have defrauded (I know that’s alot of people), and may take days or even weeks, but obviously you have the ability to pay everyone back with let’s say 20% interest because you have stated yourself (although all statements made by you are potentially and probably false) you are in possession of silver eagles, so most likely no one on these forums wants to hear any of your fairy tales, so maybe post after you have paid everyone back...

keceph `anah
  • Options

Thanks for all the heads up guys. For anyone who might just be brushing through this thread please read carefully as they're referring to chiniu67, not myself the original poster of this thread! Trying to prevent anyone from being confused!

Jeff