Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Deleted Discussion

Just an FYI for you all, I have deleted the thread in which DRC outlines his own grading plan, and subsequently banned him. I think that I am pretty lenient on here, but I will not allow someone to throw around ideas of illicit backroom deals because they have devised their own ideas and theories that they convince themselves are true.

Thank you to those who attempted to suggest corrections to DRC. Your actions toward maintaining a civil and healthy forum are appreciated. Unfortunately he did not see your points and began to argue otherwise.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

Comments

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Joe. I don't like deleting discussions either. But sometimes things just go beyond the point of no return and then I feel it is the best way to handle the situation.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

Unless things have changed, it historically has taken a twelver of Mich Ultra delivered to the Mod to get back in.

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought you were on vacation or lost in the woods or something. Hadn't seen any deletions, banning or hand slapping in quite a while!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    I thought you were on vacation or lost in the woods or something. Hadn't seen any deletions, banning or hand slapping in quite a while!!

Lol. I feel like if I am doing my job well, you won't have to see me banning, deleting or hand-slapping very often. Ideally everyone basically follows the rules and I just get to post about cards and fun stuff like that!

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AFLfan said:

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

Lol. I feel like if I am doing my job well, you won't have to see me banning, deleting or hand-slapping very often. Ideally everyone basically follows the rules and I just get to post about cards and fun stuff like that!

• Options

Sorry, Arthur. I forgot you are a member here. I guess I will chain myself to the Forums then...