Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

removed due to it's offensive nature ;)

jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
edited August 18, 2019 8:41PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

this lot consists of 37 troy ounces of .999 fine silver bars and rounds , some generic some premium for a few bucks over spot to help with the insurance and shipping

$650.00 for the group delivered ( within US )
7 day return
shipped USPS priority insured
paypal ff or + 3% or good check

thank you
Ken

If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......

Comments

• Options
    carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭

PM sent

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Why are silver art bars listed for sale in the Buy/Sell/Trade U.S. Coins forum?

You have multiple threads in this forum as well - I realize you want the most exposure, but at least follow the rules like everybody else. (almost everybody else)

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options

@acloco said:
    Why are silver art bars listed for sale in the Buy/Sell/Trade U.S. Coins forum?

You have multiple threads in this forum as well - I realize you want the most exposure, but at least follow the rules like everybody else. (almost everybody else)

the silver bars were listed in response to a WTB silver bar post ( I notice you did not remark on his post ) I did have a more detailed message for you but chose to delete and put you on ignore , Thank you for your input and suggest you put me on ignore also

• Options

Ok for you to not follow the forum rules for posting?

Why not reply to the WTB thread then?

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 18, 2019 4:10PM

@acloco said:
    Ok for you to not follow the forum rules for posting?

Why not reply to the WTB thread then?

I hate to get in the middle of this on today’s Gods Glorious Day Glad it turned out the way it did! Proud of BOTH OF YOU!

Nice Silver by the way wish I would of gotten here sooner but was at Church.

• Options

Amen I just put him on ignore and go about my business .. thanks guys sorry to subject you to something that should have been handled in a PM

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since your thread is at the top anyway and can't get bumped further, I'll agree with acloco that the OP needs to consolidate selling threads no matter how "legitimate" he deems himself to be (and his 'buds').

Go ahead an put me on ignore as well. I won't buy anything from you anyway.

BTW, my sigline is better than the OP's. LOL.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    lonn47lonn47 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

lets be fair here, thanks

• Options
    edited August 18, 2019 9:04PM

@Cameonut said:
    Since your thread is at the top anyway and can't get bumped further, I'll agree with acloco that the OP needs to consolidate selling threads no matter how "legitimate" he deems himself to be (and his 'buds').

Go ahead an put me on ignore as well. I won't buy anything from you anyway.

BTW, my sigline is better than the OP's. LOL.

Not better , not worse just different . I don't put people on ignore for a difference of opinion , mostly bad manners and ignorance and I don't believe you to have either. I, like the author of your quote believe in free speech and the right to express your opinion .. thank you for your input and I'm sorry if I offended you
    ken

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did I miss , besides this great silver deal?

• Options

cohodk - consider your request done.

REALLY? Really? Poster cannot follow some basic rules on the forum and I am the person being chastised? W. O. W.

A member that has 2500+ posts, should, now, be a pillar of the community.

When called out, after seeing multiple threads in the same forum, one of these threads that does not belong in this forum, and I am the bad guy? W. O. W. .....again.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20, 2019 6:56AM

jfoot13

"shipped USPS priority insured"

FYI..........USPS does not insure bullion based bars or rounds. Only Registered Mail will. Save your $$$ in insurance cost.
    Thought you should know.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

they do insure collectibles priority mail to $5,000.00 been doing it for years and they paid both claims i've had over the years but thank you for the imput
    Ken

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Hopefully OPA has an epiphany...

keceph `anah