Home Precious Metals

WTB 90% & .999 ROUNDS & BARS( 1, 5, 10 oz)(other weights considered)

BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
edited August 18, 2019 6:44PM in Precious Metals

Looking for silver 90 & rounds & bars at spot or less and trying to stay around 12 per face. Brand name or generic. Thanks.( no pay pal, zelle only)

COOKIES!

Comments

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you mean .999 rather than 90%?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• BIGWEBBBIGWEBB Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    edited August 18, 2019 5:15AM

Yes. Sorry my fault. Buying a bunch of stuff for face and 90 stuck in my head

COOKIES!

Up

COOKIES!

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

what on earth is: zelle?

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

@OPA asked what is zelle?

I never heard of it until a couple months ago either but it's an instant payment like pp but you do it through your bank and it's super simple. Takes literally 2 mins to set up. Look up zelle and your bank then boom 2 mins later your excepting and sending instant payments. Check it out.

COOKIES!

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BIGWEBB said:
    @OPA asked what is zelle?

I never heard of it until a couple months ago either but it's an instant payment like pp but you do it through your bank and it's super simple. Takes literally 2 mins to set up. Look up zelle and your bank then boom 2 mins later your excepting and sending instant payments. Check it out.

Appears to be just like PPFF...absolutely no protection to anyone..either the seller nor the buyer.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

@OPA yes your right that's why I only shop on sites I trust where the person your dealing with can be verified by other upstanding members

COOKIES!

• HintonatorHintonator Posts: 95 ✭✭✭

Interested in any Canadian 80% silver?

I actively collect, buy and sell US minted Philippine coins from 1903-1945. I am interested in anything during this period, Albums, Proof sets, collections, original rolls and bags, Cullion Leper colony coins etc.
    Also a big fan of liberty seated coins.