Home Metal Detecting

1903 IHC on a beautiful day

Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally no humidity here in SE Pa. Went back to some o!d ground on a dirt road that winds by an old barn foundation. This dirt has given me dozens of wheaties, a couple of large cents and pewter utensils during the past 2 years. Nice chirpy signal at 8 inches and put pops a nice 1903 IHC. Partial Liberty and a nice patina made my day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Comments

• CCDAMEEKCCDAMEEK Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

It's the not knowing what that signal is actually going to be, that keeps us digging! Nice find!

Oh how I LOVE this hobby!

Freedom isn't free, we must protect it. Many Thanks to all those in the U.S. Military and Law Enforcement, past and present, for taking lead in that fight.

Current equipment: Whites DFX 300; Tesoro Tiger Shark; Minelab CTX 3030.
    Pin-ponters: Garrett Propointer AT; Minelab Pro Find 35

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find Roy.... You have good sites in an American historic area.... Could be some real treasure in your future. Cheers, RickO