Options

Engelhard Australia 5oz newp

ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally located one of these. Overpaid of course. :D

Comments

• Options
    carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭

Stunning!

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

These are still being made. Some company is using the Engelhard name after I assume paying a licensing fee to Engelhard's original parent company. Very attractive bar and I like that it comes with its original protective box.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice! I remember these coming out a few years ago. There wasn’t a crazy premium on them at the time.

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2019 5:41AM

Very cool. I found one a while back at a local shop and had to have it...
    Interesting to note, the reverse serial number and purity is stamped differently than yours.
    photo 20170505_133803.jpg
    photo 20170505_133828.jpg

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find... I am, in a way, glad that there are no shops with those around here... I would have much less disposable income... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Meltdown said:
    Very cool. I found one a while back at a local shop and had to have it...
    Interesting to note, the reverse serial number and purity is stamped differently than yours.
    photo 20170505_133803.jpg
    photo 20170505_133828.jpg

That's interesting to note. The listing I got mine from said they were earlier production...
    Nice bar!

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cute, even if it is a new product.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find... I am, in a way, glad that there are no shops with those around here... I would have much less disposable income... :D Cheers, RickO

Ricko, these bars should be banned from the PM Forum, because I agree with you - sooner or later they're going to be hard to resist, and then I'll be poor. :/

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.