Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Video: $30 Million Of Gold Stolen From Sao Paulo Airport

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is something that looks like it’s straight out of a movie. Yesterday afternoon about 30 million USD worth of gold and other precious metal was stolen from the cargo terminal at Sao Paulo’s Guarulhos Airport. The robbers sure had a well thought out plan, when you consider how hard this should be to pull off.

Over 1,500 pounds of metal was stolen, including over 700 pounds of gold. This was meant to be sent to Zurich and New York.

https://youtu.be/904KAXgN5Z8

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow!!!!

That's Bold!

• Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that. Shipment was going to US. Somebody is pretty well worked up. I assume.
    Holy cow!

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinsarefun said:
    That's insane. Must have taken some time to make the plan. They had to have
    known they would be taped

They knew exactly what they were doing.

• Options
    RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Notice behavior of people in the distant background.... Also, panning of camera indicates security was watching the event.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inside job. Or brother, sister, cousin, mom, dad, etc. to an employee. Or all of them.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everybody in that video for a little sumptin for waiting patiently for that crew to load up. I'm surprised they didntdidn't wave goodbye! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Note to self: If I ever need to stuff a pallet into a pick-up, account for the wheel-well bulges.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

The gold was stolen long before it ever reached Guarulhos. This video is just play acting.

• Options
    kbbpllkbbpll Posts: 542 ✭✭✭✭

@RogerB said:
    Notice behavior of people in the distant background.... Also, panning of camera indicates security was watching the event.

Video being played on computer monitor was recorded by another camera, which bounces around. I don't see the actual video on the monitor moving at all. Probably doesn't matter, just pointing it out.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That just looks all wrong.... so many people there... screwed up loading.... no one resisting, calling for help.... This is definitely a job with inside cooperation....Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file