Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Beckett Auctions

Does anyone have a customer service phone number for Beckett - particularly on the auction side?

The website gives a general customer service number (855) 777-2325 and I get disconnected regardless of which option I choose on the automated directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona.

-George F. Will

Comments

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure why you'd ask on their main competitors message board but I'll step up and assist you so your not lambasted with people wondering why you'd ask this over here on PSA's boards

No answer is because that auction division hasn't even been running since 2017= hence the disconnected number.
    Last auction manager was Andrew Flint - now at Panini America in product development last I checked.

Hope this helps-
    Jeff

• Options
    dberk12dberk12 Posts: 399 ✭✭

I am not promoting Beckett’s services and am not actively looking to become a Beckett customer. I recently consigned a card to an auction house that I purchased from Goodwin & Co. in 2015. The authenticity of the card is being called into question. I was told that Beckett took over Goodwin and I would need to discuss my options with them.

Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona.

-George F. Will
  • Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

send your info to me at my email address jeffv96masters@gmail.com and I'll make sure the appropriate person gets it who can assist you further.

jeff

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jeffv96masters said:
    send your info to me at my email address jeffv96masters@gmail.com and I'll make sure the appropriate person gets it who can assist you further.

jeff

Jeff,

You’re a stand up guy!

Tim

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    dberk12dberk12 Posts: 399 ✭✭

@jeffv96masters said:

jeff

Email sent. Thanks for your help.

-George F. Will