Home Sports Talk
Options

Gooden busted

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very sad, and very worried about how this will all end. Bummer.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    People who never smoked or chewed tobacco can never understand the enjoyment of it. I haven’t had a cigarette in over 5 years and I can tell you I would be able to enjoy a pack right this second. It’s a close second or third to Sex and Food

I hear meth and heroin are very enjoyable as well. But I'll stick with sex and food, thank you B)

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@garnettstyle said:

@perkdog said:
    People who never smoked or chewed tobacco can never understand the enjoyment of it. I haven’t had a cigarette in over 5 years and I can tell you I would be able to enjoy a pack right this second. It’s a close second or third to Sex and Food

I hear meth and heroin are very enjoyable as well. But I'll stick with sex and food, thank you B)

I've never done either of those. And never will. But I've had, i guess it was Novocaine, which i presume is an opioid in the heroin class but I'm not sure, placed on my gums when having a wisdom tooth pulled. It of course numbs that area so you don't feel any pain of the tooth extraction. I just can't see the "enjoyment" with heroin in numbing your entire body like that, especially considering the damage that it does to the internal organs. Never made sense to me to risk harming or possibly even killing yourself over any one dose.

As far as meth, obviously i'm not going to go into any details with names, etc...but I do know this...a number of the meth users who I knew in high school, I google their names and find them on the internet, and they died in their 40's and 50's. The one's i looked for I had lost contact with and was just curious as to how they were doing. I don't know if they continued using meth after high school or not? But as far as how they were currently doing, they weren't doing so well, they were dead.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

@garnettstyle said:

@perkdog said:

I heard that the first time you use Heroin it is an unmatched greatest feeling and after that you chase that high every time going forward. My father was a heroin junkie when he got home from Vietnam in 1969 and on his 24th Birthday 1974 he flushed everything down the toilet and quite, he never looked back which I’m thankful for.