Home Precious Metals

*** The Official July 2019 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of July 2019; when August 2019 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Tagged:

Comments

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2019 6:30PM

For sale, some PM jewelry.

1) 14k gold lot, all hallmarked, total weight is 4.23g. The largest piece is the pin at 2.51g, including the small clear stone (cheap diamond?). The tiny necklace clasp is not attached. The broken earring is not included in the weight because I can't confirm that it is gold. 4.23g at spot is $112. I'll sell the entire lot at *** SOLD ***

2) 3 Diamond engagement/cocktail ring at half appraised value. Appraised by a GIA certified and trained jeweler, who set the retail value at $3882.50. The stones are set in platinum, the ring shank is 14k gold. These are some nice rocks. I'm asking $1925, non-fee payment (add 3% for regular Paypal). The ring details are below:
    Shape: Round Brilliant
    Measure: Center diamond approx. 5.8 mm, (2) side diamonds approx. 4.8 mm
    Weight: Center diamond approx. 0.75 CT , (2) side diamonds approx. 0.40 CT
    Total Weight: 1.50 – 1.55 CT
    Color: 1
    Clarity: S1(3) and 1
    Sym/Polish: Good
    Cut: Good
    Platinum and Gold weight: 5.2 g

PM me if interested. I've got plenty of board refs. I can send copies of the appraisal, too.

• ProofmorganProofmorgan Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11, 2019 1:13PM

Johnson Matthey Rare Maple Bar set. PRICE DROP $1150 shipped. Less than 250 made. Paid more but need to move for coins.
    Very nice custom “Capital Style” holder.

![](

https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/r0/2jwm45afydyb.jpeg "")

Collector of Original Early Gold with beginnings in Proof Morgan collecting.
  • CoinPhysicistCoinPhysicist Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11, 2019 5:23PM

Edit: Sold the double eagles.

EDIT: Sold to @PerryHall

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinPhysicist said:
    I have 2 double eagles I am looking to sell. Asking Spot - $10 ($1346 with spot at 1402 right now - if spot changes, adjust the price to be reflective of whatever current spot is) each for them. Free shipping USPS First class. Dated 1907 P and 1897 P.

Here are some photos of each. They are taken with smartphone so they aren't the best.

I'll take them. PM sent.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTT before it falls off the first page. :D

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• KindaNewishKindaNewish Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2019 2:54PM

moved to BST

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KindaNewish said:

Or they go off to apmex.

you mean the people who perpetually have too much in inventory to pay better prices?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 25, 2019 6:56AM

SOLD!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
    edited July 18, 2019 8:47PM

SOLD!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2019 3:02PM

SOLD.

edited July 18, 2019 9:08AM

SOLD!

--Severian the Lame
    edited July 18, 2019 8:47PM

Sterling Silver bonanza

SOLD!

--Severian the Lame

Bump to return July to the top of the page.

--Severian the Lame
  • rte592rte592 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KindaNewish said:

Asking spot + 10% + shipping.

PM sent

• jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    edited July 19, 2019 9:34AM

world gold lot listed on BST with photos @ spot + ins

thank you
    Ken

If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21, 2019 10:16AM

Walkers sold. RCM bars on hold.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Check, USPS M.O., No fees PayPal accepted. Thanks for looking!

Rare early 1987 Sunshine Mint 5 troy ounce .999+ silver medal
    Commemorating the bicentennial of the US Constitution
    Edgemarked "5 Troy Ounce .999 Sunshine Silver" and "00419", which corresponds to the numbered COA #00419

Comes in velvet clamshell case with wood stand and brochure.

Asking $100 shipped

--Severian the Lame
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2019 2:13PM

All sold! Thanks!

• Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27, 2019 6:19PM

Gold/Silver bullion lot. 5 gram Sunshine Mint gold bar, ASE, Aus. Kangaroo (milk spots)
    SOLD. Pics to remain until buyer receives items.

• CoinPhysicistCoinPhysicist Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 26, 2019 3:52AM

Sold

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

• RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭

2016 10 oz Kookaburra in the mint capsule! 2 available.
    $185 shipped. 40$ less than Apmex.
    PayPal Gift

Thank you

Jason

• ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27, 2019 12:26PM

1) 10 oz Scottsdale Silver Chunky Loaf Bar

(2) 20 oz Scottsdale Silver Chunky Loaf Bars

PPFF and shipped via USPS Priority Mail

Sold

Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
    edited July 27, 2019 1:43PM

SOLD!

--Severian the Lame