Home Precious Metals
Options

humor video - ...your Krugerrands. They are very valuable and surprisingly difficult to trace.

WinLoseWinWinLoseWin Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some humor from about 10 years ago ending with the title line. Odd looking Krugerrands though. Saw this just in time for the current G-20.

I find it funny because, of course, there is no such thing as corruption among leaders and politicians. :p

Now the little people on the other hand perhaps should register all their gold so it can be traced. Just in case all the wise leaders and politicians have some unexpected need to borrow it. Surely they would know better how to use the money than the little people.

On a separate note, I am willing to be bribed. I have no power and you get nothing in return. But feel free to still send me bribes, even those pesky Krugerrands.

Political Friendships - Harry & Paul Series 2 Episode 2 Preview - BBC Two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0M2e-td-_c

"To Be Esteemed Be Useful" - 1792 Birch Cent --- "I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain." - Lily Tomlin

Comments

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a real video documentary, right? How would we know it was a spoof?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D Well... The real deals are not quite so obvious, and done through back channels... Nonetheless... they certainly do happen... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was being facetious. ;)

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.