Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Cost cutting

If you're on a budget like me, then you constantly have to find ways to cut back the cost of living expenses in order to have more money to spend on cards. Here are a few tips on how to save money.

1. Wife dear, you look fine without makeup. I love the natural look.(Make up costs money.)

2.Got a headache? Tough it out! ( Aspirin costs money.)

3.Need a new pair of shoes? Spray paint a couple of pairs of socks black, they'll look like shoes. The other people in Wal Mart will never notice.( New shoes costs money.)

1. In reference to number 3, borrow a neighbors spray paint.( Spray paint costs money.)

2. Batteries in the TV remote finally die? Walk to the TV and change the channel manually, exercise is good for us. (Batteries cost money.)

6.Drink more tap water. (Soda costs money.)

7.No, I would NOT like fries with that! (Fries cost money.)

8.The family dogs need to contribute to this effort, therefore dog biscuits have to go. They can get by on Alpo and water. (Dog biscuits cost money.)

9.Use candles at night. (Lights cost money. Yes, candles cost money, but lights cost more.)

10.Ham sandwhiches taste great without ham. (Ham costs money.)

11.Air conditioning is overrated. Instead leave the freezer door on the fridge open for a while. (Air conditioning costs money.)

12.Grow a beard. ( Shaving cream and razors both cost money.)

13.Soap is overrated. ( Just kidding.)

14.Lunch is overrated.

If you want to contribute to the list, I can use all the help I can get.

Comments