Home Precious Metals

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Read the review of Big Hoss.

They’re “worse” than culls what do you expect.

:p

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

they have one and only thing going for them, they are not fake. I would spend a few dollars more for a EF/AU

• Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to save all the holed Morgans that came in. I would put them on nice key chains and sell retail and on eBay, nice $25 novelty. Sadly, demand has fallen to the point where its not profitable.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hemispherical said:
    Read the review of Big Hoss.

They’re “worse” than culls what do you expect.

:p

Pretty suspect ...... the ramblings of anyone that named themselves "big hoss"

Sounds like the sort that would whine about the size of the plates at an all you can eat buffet,

" making all those extra trips is exhausting!!!"

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

When you are selling junk, you need all the hype you can dream up... lather it on thick and rake in the profit. hmmmm....sounds like that coin selling program on TV.....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5, 2019 4:05PM

@ricko said:
    When you are selling junk, you need all the hype you can dream up... lather it on thick and rake in the profit. hmmmm....sounds like that coin selling program on TV.....Cheers, RickO

actually I was praising APMEX for selling certain culls as "worse than culls." The picture even shows a holed Morgan.

honest advertising.

(though an on sale price for me would be $13 at this spot silver level)

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine ....Well it did top $15 for a brief few minutes today....Cheers, RickO