[CLOSED] "Win LordM's Loot" Giveaway #1 (closed on 6/30/19)
*** THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED NOW ***
(But the next one is here)
"Win LordM's Loot" Giveaway #1
Deadline for entries: Midnight Eastern US time, Sunday, June 30, 2019.
This will be a random drawing at the end of the month, using the random.org True Random Number Generator.
Winner will get his or her choice of one item from my "Pick Bin & Giveaway Goodies" page. (Give that link a moment to load.)
(1) Please include the words "entry post" in your initial post to this thread - and only your first post. You may reply to this thread as many times as you like, but if you put the phrase "entry post" into more than one reply, you will disqualify yourself.
(2) In addition to the words "entry post", post something else that is coin-related in some way- whatever you like. This can be a question, observation, coin picture, story, or even a joke- as long as it is coin-related somehow.
(3) Please view the list of prizes and specify your first, second, and third choices, in order.
(4) You may edit your post to change your three prize picks at any time before the deadline, but remember, only one entry post per member, and one prize.
(5) There are no strings attached, and I pay shipping- worldwide- but if international shipping ever proves too costly on an item (or if all three of your prize picks are gone at the time of the drawing), I reserve the right to offer you a different prize or a PayPal gift instead.
Note that since the prizes are drawn from my swapstock, the list is subject to change throughout the month. Some items are subject to prior sale or trade. This is why I want you to list first, second, and third choices, and encourage you to periodically check the list for changes and new additions.
There will be more stuff added throughout the month, including some currency and ancient and/or medieval coins. As of this initial posting, the list is rather small, but it will likely grow. In fact, I just bought a couple of items that aren't listed yet.
I also run a monthly giveaway on CoinTalk (with other kind donor partners participating), so if you are a member over there, you are welcome to enter that giveaway as well. (We have some nice goodies, including two small gold coins this month.)