Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Speaking of Greece, show me your best buy from a non-USA seller.

KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately I have none :/

Comments

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dido here. I have many coins from Greece but none that I recall buying from outside US.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2019 2:02PM

So I bought an American coin from a guy who was born in Greece but was naturalized in 1982. :)
    I don't think this should count, but my Thai food delivery is delayed and I'm bored. >:)
    Speaking of Greece..... :p

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2019 2:27PM

I bought a PCGS AU58 1892-S Barber Half from a seller in Italy that turned out to be much nicer than the pictures. It found a home quickly!

• Options
    AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

Being on the other side of the world myself, I’m always on the lookout for bargains from non-US sellers. Here’s one example:

Smitten with DBLCs.

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2019 4:02PM

@Aotearoa said:
    Being on the other side of the world myself, I’m always on the lookout for bargains from non-US sellers. Here’s one example:

That is a very cool coin🤙 Thanks for sharing.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Aotearoa said:

Wow, very nice, I like it, thanks for sharing !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have purchased gold rings from Ireland and a couple of items from Russia.... Of course, when I lived in Europe I purchased a lot of items, including good wine... :D .... I had lots of coins since that was the currency I had to live on....Still have some. I never went to a coin shop in Lisbon... never saw one there. All my time was filled with work and fun....Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file