Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

10% eBay bucks (in app)

Earn 10% to shop on the App, 6% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.

Expires:

May 30, 2019 11:59 PM PDT

If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars. J Paul Getty

Comments

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Right on time. Hit my inbox at 7:00 a.m. CST.

• RoflesRofles Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭

How does one acquire eBay bucks?

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the notice. I got this one and just used it on a card that has long been sitting on my watch list.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

Of course I bought a $70 card last night

• ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

No dice. Not that I have anything that I'm dying to buy right now anyway.

Andy

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2019 7:18AM

@lawnmowerman said:

Matt, if you buy a $700 card today, it will make that $70 card you bought last night, free. Problem solved!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@lawnmowerman said:

Matt, if you buy a $700 card today, it will make that $70 card you bought last night, free. Problem solved!

Fantastic 🤣

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

I waited to pay after winning a few things from PWCC.......it helped get me 6% off. I have learned to wait until the morning to pay just in case.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

@Rofles said:
    How does one acquire eBay bucks?

This covers it: https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/faq.html

If you want to skip a bunch of the text, you can shoot down to the "How do I join?" header and click the link there.

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,863 ✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/aopdD9Cu-So

But seriously why can't these Ebay promos ever come right after we get paid? :(

WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P+S, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 61D, 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Why is it always more if you use the app vs. online?

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@wrestlingcardking said:
    I waited to pay after winning a few things from PWCC.......it helped get me 6% off. I have learned to wait until the morning to pay just in case.

The bonus bucks don't count for purchases made before the promo even though it will seem that way when you check out.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

@ElvisP said:
    Why is it always more if you use the app vs. online?

Good question. Seems like they're giving less and less for online.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are trying to push people toward using the app

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

+1

The app is what they want you to use so they offer a greater bonus if you do.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • burghmanburghman Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

Yep, and they also make sure that you can’t double up the benefit by using something like eBates. EBates gives you some decent cash back offers from time to time, but they require you to use the eBay website :|

Jim

• detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭✭

@burghman said:

@craig44 said:

Yep, and they also make sure that you can’t double up the benefit by using something like eBates. EBates gives you some decent cash back offers from time to time, but they require you to use the eBay website :|

What percentage do you get if you use a sniping service to bid? I'm assuming the lower %?

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

I could use the 10%. I had a bad day yesterday. First the batteries in our TV remote finally decided to betray us. Then, I was at the convenience store, and dropped my Yoo-Hoo on the way to the counter, and it busted all over the floor. You should have seen the look on the clerk's face. I don't remember ever being so embarrassed.

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    ........I had a bad day yesterday. First the batteries in our TV remote finally decided to betray us. Then, I was at the convenience store, and dropped my Yoo-Hoo on the way to the counter, and it busted all over the floor.........

If that's a bad day for you, then you have a pretty great life.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

@nam812 said:

@doubledragon said:
    ........I had a bad day yesterday. First the batteries in our TV remote finally decided to betray us. Then, I was at the convenience store, and dropped my Yoo-Hoo on the way to the counter, and it busted all over the floor.........

If that's a bad day for you, then you have a pretty great life.

You should have seen the look on the clerks face. His day was certainly ruined. He also happens to own the store, and I know him personally. I felt bad, so I threw a bag of nacho chips into the purchase, for his trouble. A Yoo-Hoo, a bag of Nacho chips, and a banana Moon-Pie. The Moon-Pie was for my wife. If I went home without that Moon-Pie, well, I don't have to tell you what would happen.