Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1879-S Morgan Dollar PCGS MS64 Giveaway! Must enter via my YouTube Channel if you want a chance!

illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

Posted this giveaway a little over a week ago on the Giveaways category, but based on the response and the view counter, it is crystal clear that hardly anyone looks at that category! Putting it all here so you all can have a chance if you wish.

Anyways, after several years of posting short coin videos, I recently reached 250 subscribers on my YouTube channel. If you have not seen my channel before and are interested, here is the link:

Michael Kittle Rare Coins on YouTube

To celebrate reaching this milestone, and to help grow the channel further, I decided to do a giveaway of an 1879-S Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS MS64. It is a beautiful example and here is a photo:

Although the coin is being given away through my YouTube channel, I wanted to give you all here on the forum a chance to enter if you wish. The video with all of the entry rules is linked here:

1879-S Morgan Dollar PCGS MS64 - 250 Subscriber Giveaway Video!

To have a chance to win the coin you must:

1. Be a subscriber to my YouTube channel. If you are not already a subscriber, you can still subscribe at this time.
  2. You must watch the giveaway video and "Like" it by clicking the thumbs up icon.
  3. You must provide a comment to the giveaway video so that I know you are in on the giveaway.

All entries must be made by 5:00 pm Pacific on May 18, 2019. The winner will be selected randomly and the results will be posted in a new video uploaded about 24-48 hours after the entry deadline.

I've had over 100 new subscribers so far since posting this giveaway, but only about half that amount actually have entered for a chance. Wanted to make sure all of you here on the forums had a chance if you wanted to get in. Best of luck to all of you who choose to enter.

In going to various coin club presentations and in reading various articles, it is clear that the new generation of collectors is learning most of what they know about coins and coin collecting on social media. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and probably a few other places us older folks have not yet heard of is where these new collectors are at. Just trying to do my part to try to keep this hobby growing. I plan to add some educational presentations to YouTube soon and just maybe some youngster out there will learn something!

Thanks,
Mike

:+1:

Michael Kittle Rare Coins

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BGERRISHBGERRISH Posts: 74 ✭✭✭

Your video does not work, it is indicating an error.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

I subscribed! Cool videos, I'll explore them a little later on. :)
    I'm on there too under the same name and avatar...

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a different giveaway process.... Good luck to all... Cheers, RickO

• Options

@BGERRISH said:
    Your video does not work, it is indicating an error.

Just checked the link and it worked for me, maybe try again? If it still doesn't work, all you have to do is go to YouTube and search Michael Kittle Rare Coins and you'll easily find my page. Best of luck if you decide to enter the giveaway.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

Superb Morgan Mike! Thanks for the give-a-way! Subscribed to your channel.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mike, Thanks for sponsoring this excellent Morgan Dollar Giveaway.

I subscribed to your You Tube Channel and followed your other Registration instructions.👍

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options

Thanks, best of luck to you all!

About 24 hours left to get in if you are interested!

:+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file