Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTB: $50 challenge (done now- thanks)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, it's simple.

Who can offer me the most appealing $50 (or lower) single coin between now and midnight Eastern US time on Sunday, May 12th?

It can be Ancient, World, US, or Exonumia. Most of y'all know I dabble in a little bit of everything.

My criteria, subject to some interpretation by you:

• Must be interesting. (Surprise me.)
  • Must be eye-appealing. (Tempt me.)
  • Must be problem-free. (Honest wear OK.)
  • Must accept PayPal (No fees to you.)

Must cost no more than $50 delivered to Brunswick, Georgia, USA.

Send me pictures via PM.

May the best coin win (... the contents of my PayPal account)! :)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    neildrobertsonneildrobertson Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll have to see what I've got.

IG: DeCourcyCoinsEbay: neilrobertson
    "Numismatic categorizations, if left unconstrained, will increase spontaneously over time." -me

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019 1:08AM

OK, I have offered to buy one cheaper item and am in swap negotiations for another cheaper item.

Really I spent more than $50 over the weekend.

Two people offered interesting things for the $50 which were pretty cool but which I did not partake of.

Contact @Broadstruck and @neildrobertson if you would like to see what those items were. (Or if they want to post them here, that is fine by me.)

(If you two guys don't like my tagging you here, I'll remove the tags. I thought what you offered was cool, even though I didn't buy it. But someone else might be interested. Thanks for the offers.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.