Home Metal Detecting
Options

My last find about two years ago.

This is was what I found the last time I went detecting. Living in Southern Arizona, there are not many places to detect. Many places I would like to go have signs stating "No metal detecting". Normally I go to Wisconsin every summer where I do pretty well, but my wife lost her daughter (My stepdaughter, who seemed like my real daughter) at the young age of 53 years so, I will not be going this year. Having turned 85 in February, I have slowed down a bit anyway. I can still swing the coil for 5-6 hours before I call it quits. Good luck to everyone on your hunts. This was about twelve dollars that day. MDH

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, there might be an error or three in there waiting to be found. Let us know. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice haul !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

now theres some good change there, congrats :)

• Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope I can do that at 85!

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a great haul.... and at 85, that is a lot of swinging... keeps you in shape... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you hit the quarter slot machine. What kind of area were you hunting?

• Options

@pocketpiececommems
    I was at a city park in a small town near Appleton, Wisconsin. I hope to get back there again this year.

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be able to exclude zinc.

Either that or it rots so fast there's nothing left.

Tempus fugit.