Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

***TRADED*** Remember These? Silver Shads up for trades?

USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 13, 2019 11:25AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Will trade for silver, gold, 90%, IKES, or whatcha got??

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/960077/new-from-the-alchemy-mint-take-a-lqqk

Comments

• Options

Any interest in these?

• Options

Hmm, could make a great YN giveaway??

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 866 ✭✭✭✭

I am interested but I am certain I cannot get near the artistic asking price. If you have price correlated to silver than I would be your buyer

• Options

Yeah, I've had a few offers @ spot.. Maybe that's all they are worth?? I think I would rather give them away to a YN for an educational purpose. I'll have to think something up for that to work for someone that wants them...

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are cool enough to be worth a small premium over spot, I'd say, though I suppose that would depend on the taste of the buyer. I do think those (and many poured bars) are neat.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2019 12:31AM

Heck, if you don't get any other offers, calculate spot + 25% + shipping and see if there's any combination of items you like on my swaplist. (Give that link a sec or two to load.)

Or if you'd rather sell than swap, I'd go spot +10% + shipping (paid via PP F&F). Why not?

If anybody wants to put a better offer on the table, that's OK by me. I just kinda like these, on a whim.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2019 12:28AM

OR... you said "gold". I can actually do that, but it would be pretty tiny.

I'd give one of these Southern India gold fanams, ca. 1700-1830.

6-7 mm, 0.36 g. Not a lot of bullion there, and only a little speck of a coin, but they're fun.

(I would also add several Canadian silver dimes in addition to the fanam- enough to round out the deal.)

• Options

PM sent on the gold..