Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Show Me a Better - White MS-66 Morgan Obverse

davids5104davids5104 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

Here is mine. Some people thought this was a 64-66 when I showed people in GTG thread. I want to see a better obverse in a MS-66. Good luck... I will pick my favorite two of the lot that I believe is truly better than mine and send each person one of these coins. The reverse is the same on both coins. I think my father paid 4.95 each! I have no idea what they are. I think they came from publishing clearing house or something. These types of items I include with Ebay sales of 200 dollars or more just as a thank you.

here is the reverse

Here is the Morgan

[Ebay Store - Come Visit]

Roosevelt Registry

transactions with cucamongacoin, FHC, mtinis, bigjpst, Rob41281, toyz4geo, erwindoc, add your name here!!!

Comments

• Options
    LJenkins11LJenkins11 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't know if it's better as your's is pretty nice but here is the only MS66 Morgan I own.

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gorgeous coins, all.

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... there are some really nice Morgans here... I really like the one posted by @U1chicago....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's an 1882-S I have.

• Options
    OneyOney Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭

Brian
  • Options
    DiggerJimDiggerJim Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭

Beautiful Morgan’s!!!

BST transactions - mach1ne - Ronyahski - pitboss (x2) - Bigbuck1975 (x2) - jimineez1 - nk1nk - bidask - WaterSport - logger7 - SurfinxHI (x2) - Smittys - Bennybravo - Proofcollector

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great coins!

• Options
    LewLew Posts: 170 ✭✭✭

How about this one?

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

wow, I like the whole bunch of them :)

• Options
    edited April 24, 2019 2:24PM

these are all great. Some of these I like better than mine. I will choose the two winners on Sunday. I hope you all do not mind it is just my opinion that chooses winner

Roosevelt Registry

transactions with cucamongacoin, FHC, mtinis, bigjpst, Rob41281, toyz4geo, erwindoc, add your name here!!!

• Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great run on MD .This one stands out for me..U1chicago

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

My only 66 morgan

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options

@Sandman70gt said:
    My only 66 morgan

Sandman!!! No extra points for DMPL, but my goodness that is nice

Roosevelt Registry

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

I cracked a rattler 65 in hopes of a PL and didn't get it either. Just an upgrade to 66. But its very nice in my type set. Thanks for the shout out.

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options

The thread lost some steam. I picked 3 that I like the appearance of better than mine. So, @Sandman70gt and @U1chicago are the winners of the two coins. @david3142 came in 3rd in MY OPINION, so i will send you something. You guys PM me your addresses whenever. Beautiful coins from all

Roosevelt Registry

• Options
    david3142david3142 Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2019 4:37PM

I’d rank the other two above mine as well, but I’m glad you liked that 1903. This was a fun thread!

• Options

The Bald Eagle Coin at the top of the post is being given to a young collector of coins. This was a group decision from @U1chicago and @david3142 as a great way to spread interest. So if anyone has a grandchild that collects coins PM me I will get this to them!!!

Roosevelt Registry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file