Options
Dubai Airport Gold Fever
derryb
Posts: 38,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
2
Comments
So close... yet so far!
That has to drive people insane.
Successful Trades: Swampboy,
In the replies somebody got one.
Duty free?
I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment
Kung Fu could do it.
I knew it would happen.
That kid did it!
My YouTube Channel
I do recall seeing someone get one of these.... it was a couple years ago though.... Cheers, RickO
Wow, awesome !!!
This guy did it with a 12.5kg bar (successsful attempt just past 9 minute mark)
https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_awyjY3UnGk
Save you money and go buy your own. 100% success rate.
Too bad he didn't get to keep the bar!