Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2018 D lsc die clash ?

Definitely alot of stuff going on with my 2018 D lsc. Boxes of pennies down to the last 4 boxes out of 25. this is definitely seen with the naked eye I was looking for the veterans to chime in on this one 700 plus found out of 20 rolls still 30 left in the box. all loomis monday i will have my new micro camera set up to see if it makes a diffrence any input would be greatly appreciated thank you all

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have incredible patience....I have a gallon of wheaties that I have had (and now adding to another) for years and still have not had the patience to sit down and sort through....I keep saying I will do it some snowy winter day... and now another winter has passed. ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are you wearing those "nasty," contaminated gloves?

• Options
    FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't look like a die clash,
    but there's something there.

Better photos, closer up, and
    clearer, would be helpful.

Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 1, 2019 9:40AM

@ricko said:
    I keep saying I will do it some snowy winter day... and now another winter has passed.

No complaint here!

• Options

@FredWeinberg said:
    Doesn't look like a die clash,
    but there's something there.

Better photos, closer up, and
    clearer, would be helpful.

Busy five days for me just had a chance to sit down go through the responses. Hello Fred Its been a busy week for me i have done some research and you are a very well known and Nowledgeable in the business thats AAA+ I am very appreciative for your response and look forward to getting your Superman Nowledge on all of my topics for you too possess this skill that are accurate from the years and study you have behind you that comes with solutions and answers thank you Sir here is some more pics

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file