Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

90's low pop rookie cards

What are some condition sensitive 90s low pop rookie cards that have eluded you in PSA 10? Any sport.
Mine was the 1995 Ultra Curtis Martin. Edge chipping on that set was a killer.

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

1987 Kahn's Larkin, none graded higher than an 8.

• Options
    _EagleEyeKid__EagleEyeKid_ Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    edited March 27, 2019 1:51PM

Funny you should say Curtis Martin Ultra Matt. I got the first PSA 10 a couple months back. My recent project is scouring for cheap condition sensitive issues. Scored huge with the 96 Ultra All Rookie insert Kobe Bryant. Purchased 2 raw at 3.50 each. Hit 10 on both. Sold one for $672.00 a month ago. That's the rush. I'm anxious to see what my 93 SP Jerome Bettis comes back as in our sub. Paid $3.30 raw.

• Options
    Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

EagleEye -- maybe you can add something to the thread I started late last week...not in regards to rookies, but just common players in low pop...

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1016982/pop-0-and-pop-1-cards-from-mid-80s-fleer-baseball-sets#latest

• Options

Kep, sorry I can't help you there. I don't participate with the set registry. I only focus on rookie cards and rookie year parallels.

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is right from the pack, Matt.

The X scratch near his foot is an old scanner.

Over 14 thousand subs with 22 - 10s.

Mike
  • Options

That is hands down the mother of all condition sensitive issue / card Mike. I sold my PSA 9 for $550 around 17 years ago in need of some funds. I've regretted it ever since. Was self subbed too.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

another toughie is the 1992 fleer rookie sensations in psa 10. super tough.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.