Home U.S. Coin Forum

Who will be going to the ANA Money Show In Pittsburgh March 28,29 and 30?

Just curious who might be there this week. I will be taking an extended lunch hour and walking over on Thursday.

Successful B/S/T transactions: As Seller: PascoWA (June 2008); MsMorrisine (April 2009); ECHOES (July 2009) As Buyer: bfjohnson (July 2008); robkool (Dec 2010); itsnotjustme (Dec 2010) TwoSides2aCoin (Dec 2018) PrivateCoin Jan 2019

Comments

• TheRavenTheRaven Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭

I will be there Saturday morning. My son and I will be at the YN event at 9 am, then hit the floor afterwards.

Collection under construction: VG Barber Quarters & Halves
  • Raybob15239Raybob15239 Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I was going to take my boys Saturday morning, but we have baseball practice.

Successful B/S/T transactions: As Seller: PascoWA (June 2008); MsMorrisine (April 2009); ECHOES (July 2009) As Buyer: bfjohnson (July 2008); robkool (Dec 2010); itsnotjustme (Dec 2010) TwoSides2aCoin (Dec 2018) PrivateCoin Jan 2019

Baseball hasn't started yet for my son. He would probably miss baseball to go to a large show anyways.

• StrikeOutXXXStrikeOutXXX Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have a bus of about 50 folks from a few coin clubs coming down from the Buffalo area. Should arrive about 10, leave when it's over at 6 on Friday.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You Suck Award" - February, 2015

Discoverer of 1919 Mercury Dime DDO - FS-101

@TheRaven said:
    Baseball hasn't started yet for my son. He would probably miss baseball to go to a large show anyways.

My son eats, sleeps and breathes baseball... it is our last practice before our spring travel season starts Sunday afternoon, so given the choice, he would rather play ball. There's always the PAN show Mother's Day weekend, but we also have a tournament that weekend...

• goldengolden Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

We would like show reports.

• ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there, table No. 212. If you're looking for some Pretty Pennies, just want to say hi, or if you'd like to be in my show report, be sure to stop by!

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know Charmy will post a great show report... Hope to see others from forum members that attend... Cheers, RickO

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26, 2019 4:57PM

I'll be on the bus from Buffalo if I don't get the stomach bug that's going around our school.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

Planned to drive down until I saw they are charging an entry fee. No way I am ever paying for the opportunity to spend money at a coin show. I'll stick with the freebees, not about the $$$, all about the principle. Enjoy.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,175 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:
    Planned to drive down until I saw they are charging an entry fee. No way I am ever paying for the opportunity to spend money at a coin show. I'll stick with the freebees, not about the $$$, all about the principle. Enjoy.

You must be friends with my brother.

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't it free admission on Saturday?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Yes it is free on Saturday.

I hate admission fee's for shows as well but I don't let a few dollars stop me from going and enjoying a show if I really want to go.

• 2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're a member of the ANA, admission is free.

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly, no. Will be singing at a funeral on Friday and a wedding on Saturday. I'd rather be at a coin show.

• jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

I'm here tables 327,329 stop and say hello :)

If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

Andy will be there at table 602 on Thursday/Friday.

• Ian
    Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • EdtheloraxEdthelorax Posts: 229 ✭✭✭

I am looking forward to a great show. I hope to be there Friday and Saturday.

http://www.silverstocker.com
    Anyone can PM me Any Time about Any thing.

@ThePennyLady said:
    I will be there, table No. 212. If you're looking for some Pretty Pennies, just want to say hi, or if you'd like to be in my show report, be sure to stop by!

It was great meeting you today! I was going to try to get back to your table to look for some IHCs for my boys, but had to get back to work.

• joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was there tuesday-thursday

may the fonz be with you...always...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file