Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Multiple Posts On March 18, 2019 2:39PM

HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

On March 18, 2019 2:39PM there appeared multiple posts by my account in various threads.

These were older posts that were released when I was “freed” from the SPAM blocker per Heather. Please disregard any posts with the date/time of March 18, 2019 2:39PM.

Thank you for your time and now back to your regularly scheduled coin collecting.

Comments

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh no! Did you get sucked up into the troll s-storm?

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options

@Akbeez said:
    Oh no! Did you get sucked up into the troll s-storm?

Heather unleashed the Kracken. LOL :)

Basically I was “unspammed” so all my older posts were approved in all the various stages of edits. ;)

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

:#

• Options

I was more... :# 😳 :# 😱

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Orwell warned us of this.

We were more focused on George Jetson.

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18, 2019 11:49PM

Orwell NOOOOO Hemi would be in flames by now!! Where would his woody coin be now?

Trying "hard" to stay coin related ...

OOps - did I say hard? Stop me mod!!!!!!! Hemi is a hard aXX! He's a total best of the forums. BAM! Oh Carp...

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I missed all this.....I did not know about the spam storm or related issues. I have to stop this working nonsense... it is getting in the way of my forum participation.... :D:D Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file