Its been a while so I thought I would post a few recent purchases..........

OneyOney Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

I have been reading this forum mostly for a while and not posting. Time to participate again. Been busy building my set of Morgan dollars and below are a few recent purchases that came with TrueViews. Please feel free to comment. Thanks and enjoy !

Brian

Comments

• jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice set of ladies so far. I love the '85-CC, those fields look just shy of PL. I bet they really light up in hand.

• WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!!

I really like the 1885 CC!!

Looks PL!!!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." --Teddy Roosevelt, April 23, 1910.
  • rickoricko Posts: 70,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice CC Morgans.... and nice grades as well...... Nice acquisitions... Cheers, RickO

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 10,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gorgeous !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice cartwheel on those coins!

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • BGBG Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice group.

I don't own a single Morgan dollar. Just haven't found the right one.

• ARCOARCO Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

All four are beauties.

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 8,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Oney She be pretty x 4 thanks for the TV pics.

• OneyOney Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the comments!

Brian
  • LJenkins11LJenkins11 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

I really like that 1885, and the others are no slouch either. Excellent coins.

• AlexinPAAlexinPA Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭

BeeUtiful! Very nice, thanks for posting them.

• dan_marinellidan_marinelli Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

Those do not hurt my eyes! Very nice examples! Love the cc's. I've yet to own a single cc coin!

Successful transactions here and ATS with: jwitten, Rob41281, bajjerfan, cucamongacoin, Jim F., physics-fan3.14, x2rider, Wahoo554, Weather11am, Relaxn, jimineez1, Ronyahski, Bliggity

• KccoinKccoin Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭

all nice looking coins. the '85 is gorgeous

• lonn47lonn47 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

• AlexinPAAlexinPA Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice. The 1880 has a color I like. Thanks for posting.

• MattTheRileyMattTheRiley Posts: 775 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the new pickups! Very nice! What are the parameters of your set? Are you going for a full date/mm run? All 66 or higher?

• ashelandasheland Posts: 14,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome coins!

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 20,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Walkerfan said:
    Nice!!

I really like the 1885 CC!!

Looks PL!!!

+1

All 66 or higher for those I can afford!

Brian
  • crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 10,656 ✭✭✭✭✭

I needed to put my sunglasses on to look at that 85cc 👌🏻👌🏻What a beauty👍🏻

The bitterness of "poor quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ditto on the '85CC!! That's a stunner!!

Collecting ... dust

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI.
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 85CC is flat fantastic. Nice work.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Very nice Morgan’s. What is the name of your set in the registry?

-Skylar

The O'Neil Family Morgan Dollars

Brian