Options
1960 cent, Small and Large , which is which ?
emeraldATV
Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
A= Top
B= Bottom. Need to get right about this for a test in am. lol

0
Comments
PS found both few min ago
From CoinFacts...
What is really fun are the 1960 proofs - small over large date and the large over small date varieties.
“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson
My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!
It looks like the top is small, the bottom large.... maybe my eyes are tired....Cheers, RickO
top = small, bottom = large
I knew it would happen.
@ricko and @jmski52 - you guys are both right, of course. I was trying to go for the "teach a man to fish" approach
.
The small date variety has a smaller date than the large date variety.
You're welcome.
Cheers
Bob
An easy way I have found to differentiate between the two is the area inside the 6 and the 0 are about the same on the small date while the area inside the 0 is about twice the size as the area inside the 6 on the large date.

Cameo, Ricko, and Jm, Thanks for your answers, MV thanks for that also My answer was the same, after reading up on this. So I posted the bait for the people I trust as to confirm . Which all answers helped me to get it right and confident in my answers. Cool . Thanks,....David
That is a odd term to use... “bait.”
Agree
Just playing ... I liked that fishing terminology !
with that liked I was referring to. My liked spot is not working , on any posts I'm at. HEATHER !
Report it here: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1015661/forum-bugs-and-issues-hijacked-by-heather
Do you like to troll when you are fishing?
Only when I cross a bridge, Accept in Jersey .