Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I've never seen a fingerprint like this before!

ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2, 2019 10:21PM in U.S. Coin Forum

What is the reason for this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a prototype for the Apollo commems that the US Mint just sold.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is eczema?

...let’s keep rolling with “incurable skin conditions” for $2000 please Alex! ;)

• Options
    Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

The print belongs o one of these guys/gals

Or the Clara lady. It promotes a skin care product? Nu Skin

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

It appears to be a promotional token.... call the company for an explanation. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

MLM

In multilevel or network marketing, individuals sell products to the public — often by word of mouth and direct sales. Typically, distributors earn commissions, not only for their own sales, but also for sales made by the people they recruit.

Not all multilevel marketing plans are legitimate. If the money you make is based on your sales to the public, it may be a legitimate multilevel marketing plan. If the money you make is based on the number of people you recruit and your sales to them, it’s probably not. It could be a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal, and the vast majority of participants lose money.

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/multilevel-marketing

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fingerprints are becoming more common/mainstream as a remembrance medal for a loved one. when my Mother died last June my three Sisters had them made out of Sterling. I also recently had a customer in the shop that was wearing one from his young Son who had died.

the OP medal may be something on that order or more likely a similar advertising Token.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

My dental hygienist had her husband's finger print tattooed on her wrist. Not sure how they got such fine detail in a tattoo but it was rather impressive.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file