Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Book Purchase, Buffalo Nickels The Abraded Die Varieties by Ron Pope

Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Pope has written a book!
But seriously, I am excited with the new reference material.
I like the design and layout. The autograph is great too!

The book comes spiral bound with some color photos and black and white.
There is fantastic information inside, from basic common wear points to detailed descriptions and photos of diagnostics. There is space to make personal notes on the pages, great pics, and a nice dedication.

I am thoroughly impressed with this and look forward to committing it all to memory.
Thanks @koynekwest

Ps, I kept reading the username as coinyay west, thinking it a play on the name of kanyay west entertainer. After tagging you I see it is coin quest.
Great book

Comments

• Options
    OnWithTheHuntOnWithTheHunt Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ron's books have been a stable of my coin library for a long time.s

Proud recipient of the coveted "You Suck Award" (9/3/10).
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,562 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lot of neat stuff in there!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That looks like a great reference resource... I have not focused on Buffs for a few years, but I do really like them,... So I will likely get this publication. Thanks for showing us... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had his books for years and find them very informative and helpful. Good choice.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file