Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just added some more new photo's of some Mercury Dimes to my Registry sets.

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still learning....... :/

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey the 28D sure looks familiar to me. Sold it to Vancouver Rare Coin when I broke up my first set of Mercs.

Ken.

• Options

@Fairlaneman said:
    Hey the 28D sure looks familiar to me. Sold it to Vancouver Rare Coin when I broke up my first set of Mercs.

Ken.

That's it Ken. Got it from VRC years ago.

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice mercs as usual! Both @DIMEMAN and @Fairlaneman have awesome collections/registries...one day I'll start a registry and will compete with you guys B) .

I have to get all of my non-TruViewed mercs imaged sooner than later so I can share them here. Too bad that I have a bunch of nice NGC holdered coins that wont qualify for the PCGS registry...

• Options

@ShadyDave said:
    Very nice mercs as usual! Both @DIMEMAN and @Fairlaneman have awesome collections/registries...one day I'll start a registry and will compete with you guys B) .

I have to get all of my non-TruViewed mercs imaged sooner than later so I can share them here. Too bad that I have a bunch of nice NGC holdered coins that wont qualify for the PCGS registry...

Cross them over!

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice! I LOVE the crack from the A to the top of the Fasces on the 27-S!!! B)

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

There are a couple there worthy of a 'RickO Approved; Sticker... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some pretty dimes!

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2019 9:27PM

Very nice dimes and you have photographed them very well. But the quality of the toning leaves much to be desired. PM Rick O for directions on proper dipping.

OINK

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file