Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

FEBRUARY / MARCH BULK PSA SUBS =YOUR INVITED

jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 18, 2019 7:25PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Seen a bunch of people ask recently in numerous other subs so I'm finally caught up on all my own bulks after a month of medical related rest so I'll offer to help people.

I've run a FORMAL SUBS on freedomcardboard for years .

Numerous board members here have hopped on my subs over the years so your welcome to do so also
I do entries 100 at a whack as that split is faster and easier on bulks and makes for separations a lot faster.
Also makes it easier on PSA to grade quicker.

Price are good for the next two months.
As an aside I'm the BGS graded board mod who uses PSA for my resale if your unaware of who I am

PSA SUBS

This pricing is good ALL of February and March - PSA will run new specials from April-June we will approach those then

Standard Bulk sub $8.25 per card ( using Bulk Services for 100+)

Thick Patch/Jersey items $10.25 per card ( using the Quarterly CC Special 1 )

Crossovers $10.25 per card ( using the Quarterly CC Special 1 )

Vintage $10.25 per card ( using the Quarterly CC Special 2 )

I'll entertain Jumbos if you have some I have 5 or so myself if someone has a couple we can see if we hit a minimum of 10

Re-slabs $8.25 per card

My email is jeffv96masters@gmail.com any questions and for the PSA & BGS forms I use in group subs
My forms are designed for easy entry and such.

JEFF

Comments

• Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

Bold strategy advertising BGS submissions on a PSA-owned message board.

• Options

@rcmb3220 said:
    Bold strategy advertising BGS submissions on a PSA-owned message board.

Wasn't the intent of my offer of assistance but I've modified it so only the PSA info shows.
    Thanks for the feedback

Jeff

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

Is this offer still valid?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

Shout out to Jeff who runs smooth group subs. I’ve done many with him and he is good dude who keeps you up to date on a regular basis.

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • Options

@swartz1 said:
    Is this offer still valid?

Yes as stated good thru end of March- subs get mailed Tues am /Sat am every week
    I average 3-4 PSA subs of 100 cards a week now. Entry is fairly easy on them.
    Sorry on lack of reply I don't hit message boards every day always best to hit me up on my email address.

@ghooper33 said:

Shout out to Jeff who runs smooth group subs. I’ve done many with him and he is good dude who keeps you up to date on a regular basis.

Thanks Greg for the props. The forms are why its easy to handle your subs.
    Your always welcome on my subs

jeff

• Options

PM sent