Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Wow! Fast turnaround time for an Economy submission. Thank you PCGS

UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent a bunch of coins (Economy tier) to our host on Jan 29, not expecting grades until March sometime. They entered them into their system them on Feb 4, grades posted on Feb 14. That's 9 business days. I should of sent more. ;-)

I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.

Comments

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's quick!

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is fast...there have been a few posts lately about improved turn around times...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    cupronikcupronik Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

The turnaround times have greatly improved.
    This helps me send in more possibilities sooner.

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a US Economy submission still in process. Received and logged my submission on 1/23/2019, today is business day 16 according to my count. Turnaround time is estimated at 20 business days, so hopefully I receive my grades today B)

• Options
    GemstrikeGemstrike Posts: 87 ✭✭✭

@UtahCoin said:
    I sent a bunch of coins (Economy tier) to our host on Jan 29, not expecting grades until March sometime. They entered them into their system them on Feb 4, grades posted on Feb 14. That's 9 business days. I should of sent more. ;-)

So were the grades as expected?

• Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

My most recent economy submission was graded in 6 business days. I have an economy and regular submission in now and it'll be interesting to see what the turn times will be on those.

MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

@UtahCoin said:

>

Only if the grades are in line with expectations

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that's amazing, congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not bad!

I sent mine in and they received it on February 7th. As of today has not registered yet, I will probably give them a call next week if it does not show up by then. Probably as I type this it will pop up as registered never fails! I am guessing right now they are slammed with the Apollo 11 grading since that was what I sent in.

• Options
    mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 15, 2019 5:47PM

PCGS received my 5oz puck on Tuesday.

Insert witicism here. [ xxx ]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file