Home Sports Talk

Happy Valentines Day to all and looking forward to MLB season

stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Valentines Day to everyone especially the long time married couples on here who we all know and love.

Cute couples such as Justacommeman & grote15.....perkdog & erikthredd.....galaxy27 & bronco2078.....Coinstartled & 1970s.....and of course DIMEMAN and his groupies consisting of the world's most beautiful women.

Forgive me for leaving out any other couples who are celebrating not only Valentines Day, but knowing it is now a day closer to the opening of baseball season.

B);)

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love...

....exciting and new...

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1951WheatiesPremium said:
    Love...

....exciting and new...

The Honeymoon phase 😊

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

I made you a really moving GIF but the forum won't allow it for some reason , so you will have to use your imagination.

I spent like a ton of time on it though

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard a strong rumor that stevek was planning a big Philly bash next Fall for all Pats fans on the board when the Patriots play the Eagles in Philly. Big, big spread, tix, the whole deal. Pretty sporting of him to put this together. Although he'll be surrounded by Patriot jersey wearing fans,he claims he can handle the pressure. I'm impressed!! B)B)

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

I made you a really moving GIF but the forum won't allow it for some reason , so you will have to use your imagination.

i will close my eyes, take a deep breath, and try to imagine what you were up to

then i'll calmly close the browser and go about my day

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    I heard a strong rumor that stevek was planning a big Philly bash next Fall for all Pats fans on the board when the Patriots play the Eagles in Philly. Big, big spread, tix, the whole deal. Pretty sporting of him to put this together. Although he'll be surrounded by Patriot jersey wearing fans,he claims he can handle the pressure. I'm impressed!! B)B)

That's actually a good idea, except for me buying the tix. :)

I don't think the schedule dates are out yet, unless i missed it, but I think that one will probably be a Sunday night or Monday night game.

Eagles fans who I personally know, like and respect the current Patriots team...except of course when they play the Eagles. ;)

@galaxy27 said:

@bronco2078 said:

i will close my eyes, take a deep breath, and try to imagine what you were up to

then i'll calmly close the browser and go about my day

Whatever it was, just a hunch that it included a whip, handcuffs, exotic lotion, and a baseball cap. ;)

• 3stars3stars Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's hoping Harper and Machado sign today so I don't have to see any more stupid stories about where they may end up.

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2

@3stars said:
    Here's hoping Harper and Machado sign today so I don't have to see any more stupid stories about where they may end up.

I hear ya.

I've been holding off on my Phillies 2019 thread because i was hoping to start it off with news about the signing of Harper. This constant hesitation is delaying my fun. 😒

It seemed almost certain that Harper would sign with the Phillies at one point. Especially since he is a good fit for the Phillies team.

Now i'm not sure which way it's going to go. I'm not sure if Harper is even sure at this point. 🤷

• JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭

I know there's all this talk of not offering long term deals, and teams wanting to hold the line, but really, how much of it is that players want to skip some of spring training? Any opinions? We all know who is in the mix for these players, so if they really wanted to sign right now, it would be done in a heartbeat.

• JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    I've been holding off on my Phillies 2019 thread because i was hoping to start it off with news about the signing of Harper. This constant hesitation is delaying my fun. 😒

Right there with ya, Steve! Just get it done!!!!!