Home U.S. Coin Forum

2004 D see if this one is DDO

Look good I don't know about you

Comments

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

I only see a normal nickel with some common die chatter.

• CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not seeing anything.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is that nickel. resting on? Please tell me it is a dog and not your arm. :o:D

P.S, - to be honest I don't see any DD either, but good pics in any case.

• ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see 5 cents worth of stuff

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, when my eyes saw the “fur”, my brain started trying to figure out what “animal” it came from. ;)

Polar bear?

• DCWDCW Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

No ddo, but one of the more unusual backdrops for coin photography I've seen!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• acadienacadien Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

@Hemispherical said:
    Sorry, when my eyes saw the “fur”, my brain started trying to figure out what “animal” it came from. ;)

Polar bear?

Woolf, but I do have a polar bear

@JBK said:
    What is that nickel. resting on? Please tell me it is a dog and not your arm. :o:D

Thanks it a wolf

@JBK said:

Wolf

@JBK said:

Thanks it a wolf,

• bsshog40bsshog40 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea, I'm not seeing anything either. If it was a true DDO, you would not have to zoom pics. There are fairly easily identified.

• 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not DDO, sorry.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown

look on top of th 2 an 0

@Cameonut said:
    I'm not seeing anything.

you don't see anything on top of the 2 an 0

@acadien said:

look on top of th 2 an 0

I see machine doubling.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

I know folks like to collect coins with small anomalies and there's nothing wrong with that. Personally, I like coins like the 55 DDO cent and the 72 DDO cent. There is no question they are DDO recognized by everyone.

• giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭

Reread the posts you made prevoiusly made before.. If the ones you are trying to find are ones that are worth some $$ they have to be exact match nothing less .

Have you read the articles by JT Stanton on doubling that covers all the forms of doubling such as mentioned above if you have better reread it .

That topic has been discussed here to death so it seems so if your serious you could find the answer by yourself.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone needs to study the images of certified examples. Doubleddie.com, varietyvista.com error-ref.com Knowledge is power. Peace

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

@DCW said:
    No ddo, but one of the more unusual backdrops for coin photography I've seen!

No bad with a wolf, next time I might do it with polar bear…….

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@acadien said:

Sorry, OT.

Very nice! Was the “item” above the hat rack used to bag the wolf or polar bear? You are up north, I suspect.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who needs minor DDs when you've got that bear! :p

Agree, that bear is cool.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

No DDO there... but nice critters.... Is that another hobby? Or business?? Cheers, RickO

Hey,,, good to talk to you again. Its a bit of both RicKO, The US, Canada and world wide coins that I don't wish to keep, I will put them for sale, including the note book.

Have a great day RicKO A+

@JBK said:
    Who needs minor DDs when you've got that bear! :p

Ha, ah, you are right JBK. I had 2 sold 1 to a Chinese . Also have a wolf and Brown bear for northern Québec.

@Hemispherical said:

@acadien said:

Sorry, OT.

Very nice! Was the “item” above the hat rack used to bag the wolf or polar bear? You are up north, I suspect.

None of the above I have purchase 2 polar bear, 1 wolf, and a brown bear. Yes I am half way north. The funniest thing that happen to me lately. I sold a jeep to an eskimo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file