Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS eBay From VDB Coins: Lots of Nice Toned Coins (and Some Untoned Ones for @Ricko!)

I have relented and opened an eBay store and given most of my money to PayPal and eBay the last few weeks. Of course like all eBay sellers (I suppose), I can do a little bit better here, particularly if you are an old geezer (or a young geezer) who is willing to pay by check. There are some nice toned coins, and a few untoned ones. @ricko I don't really think there's anything (yet) with your name on it there, you're just an easy target for someone who mostly prefers toned coins and has made a market in some of those--plus, you have an unfailingly good sense of humor!

Anyway folks, I'd be proud if you'd take a look, buy there if you like, or PM me here if anything looks to your taste. (And please Follow my store or Instagram if you like my style.) I do NOT accept PP Friends and Family for coin sales, but I will gladly accept your check or regular PP. 7-day returns (or longer) on any coin. No MN orders, please, and no public dickering. U.S. orders only.

Store link: https://ebay.com/str/vdbcoins

We have hundreds of successful transactions between our own website, eBay, and (lately) Instagram! Tagging a few friends here; @ricko @Paradisefound @Tibor @19Lyds @Yorkshireman @Hallco @habaraca @snizzle

And I thankee kindly.

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi George... I checked your site... nice coins......and thanks for the tag. I will keep watching it...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes the 66RB VDB looks pretty.

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks to you both @ricko and @SeattleSlammer ! I don't know why, but at least for now, eBay limits me to a dollar amount I can list of $15,000 ... even though a lot of those are BIN coins.

I hate having to follow someone else's rules ... but they do deliver the eyeballs, n'est-ce pas?

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.