Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Making my way onto the PSA website

I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book every day! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now. Navin R. Johnson

I follow PSA on Facebook and something caught my eye as I was scrolling through the usual nonsense. There was an autographed Hank Aaron card, but not your usual Hank Aaron card, but one of my very own! Not only was it used in the cover picture, but it was also shown in the article. No mention of my set, but cool nonetheless!

https://blog.psacard.com/2019/01/17/autographed-cards-and-the-psa-set-registry/

Comments

• Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

Nice! Cool card, too.

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha! I actually wrote that article. I was looking around the PSA Set Registry for autographed card images to use and saw yours. I love the 1955 & 1956 Topps sets, and of course, how can you go wrong with Hank Aaron? It's a beauty.

I'm a collector of signed 1960s football cards, so I always appreciate vintage signed cards. What else do you collect?

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AFLfan said:
    Ha! I actually wrote that article. I was looking around the PSA Set Registry for autographed card images to use and saw yours. I love the 1955 & 1956 Topps sets, and of course, how can you go wrong with Hank Aaron? It's a beauty.

I'm a collector of signed 1960s football cards, so I always appreciate vintage signed cards. What else do you collect?

I have a signed 1955 Bowman Aaron at PSA now that will knock your socks off!

I collect Greg Maddux as well and am currently scanning my entire Greg Maddux Master Set and loading the images to my registry. It is quite the task with having the better part of 1000 cards to scan front and back. I am up to his cards from 1995 now, links in my signature line.