Home Precious Metals
Options

It’s FRIDAY!...any new metal for the new year?

13»

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

Next day is definitely not unreasonable

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Turn off location if you're using a phone etc.> @IronHammer said:

@Hemispherical said:

@IronHammer said:
    Made my first big silver purchase tonight (more than just one or two coins). Ran into a big windfall so I picked up 6 tubes of ASE's while the prices were a bit lower. Waiting for them to arrive from bullionexchanges.com

That sounds great! Can’t wait to see your hoard of silver eagles!

Don't know if it's a good idea to go posting pics of my stacks online LOL!

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

As far as I have seen, the software used on this forum erases the location data when you upload a picture...

• Options

Excellent news if so as I've forgotten a couple of times. Although I try to remember to turn it off out of an abundance of caution.> @asheland said:

As far as I have seen, the software used on this forum erases the location data when you upload a picture...

• Options

Almost 36 hours later and my order is still "Processing". Must be a busy, busy place at BE

@mapleman said:
    They can be a bit slow to ship but not bad. I previously had issues with USPS out of NYC but IMO that has changed. >@IronHammer said:

I’m pretty frustrated with bullionexchanges.com because my wire was transmitted by 9am this morning and they still haven’t shipped my purchase. Status changed from “Awaiting Wire Transfer” to “Processing” around 4pm today. Grrr. Are these guys always this slow? Maybe I am just impatient.

• Options

Perhaps waiting for item to arrive from supplier. Many sellers sell without inventory on hand.
    Perhaps call to C/S is in order?

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IronHammer said:
    Almost 36 hours later and my order is still "Processing". Must be a busy, busy place at BE

That’s what happens when you buy ALL their PM. LOL :D

• Options

I should have purchased from one of the big guys I guess. BE has a lot of poor reviews on trustpilot.com that I didn’t see before placing my order.

• Options

Give them today and call them tomorrow am

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

Is JMBullion any quicker on shipping?

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IronHammer said:
    Made my first big silver purchase tonight (more than just one or two coins). Ran into a big windfall so I picked up 6 tubes of ASE's while the prices were a bit lower. Waiting for them to arrive from bullionexchanges.com

Bullionexchanges is a good seller. If you are a first time customer on a large order they will request a pic of photo ID. Doesn't bother me that they are protecting themselves.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5, 2019 1:14PM

@IronHammer said:
    I’m pretty frustrated with bullionexchanges.com because my wire was transmitted by 9am this morning and they still haven’t shipped my purchase. Status changed from “Awaiting Wire Transfer” to “Processing” around 4pm today. Grrr. Are these guys always this slow? Maybe I am just impatient.

Wire transfers normally take longer. Be patient, great seller. I've bought numbers RCM 10 oz silver bars from them.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options

@derryb said:

@IronHammer said:

Bullionexchanges is a good seller. If you are a first time customer on a large order they will request a pic of photo ID. Doesn't bother me that they are protecting themselves.

Interesting. They didn't ask for a photo ID. Maybe my order wasn't big enough to trigger that requirement. It was big to me!

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IronHammer said:
    Is JMBullion any quicker on shipping?

I’ve had great success with JM Bullion. But, I’ve always done well with Bullion Exchange too.

• Options

This is within a normal shipping time

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ARCO said:
    I should have ten of these babies waiting for me in the mail when I get home from work tonight.

That's pretty dang nice looking!

• Options

where were they purchased?

• Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    where were they purchased?

APMEX. They are two-ouncers. They should have some serious heft to them. :)