Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Boeing Show, Seattle

Hi All,
The Boeing Employees Coin Show is this Friday and Saturday in Kent Wa. Kent is about 20 miles south of Seattle. It’s a great show, who’s going?
Dustin

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on the east coast, let us know how it is. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

Traveling.
    Nuts.
    If anyone sees a silver 2019 show medal to pick up for me I'd surely square up with you.
    Just need 1

• Options
    carabonnaircarabonnair Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be there Saturday and at the PNNA Board meeting. The show is actually Saturday-Sunday, not Friday-Sat. as in the OP http://www.seattlebecc.org/show/CoinShow.html

• Options
    KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

I will be there Saturday.

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reports please.

• Options
    FishproFishpro Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the bad day, yes it’s Saturday and Sunday.
    Thank you

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uggggg….sadly, I'll be out of town. That's a nice show; the only decent sized Seattle area show left.

See ya next year!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope to be there...likely Saturday.
    I don't get the cost of the early bird, now, though. I remember when it was <$20 and it was kind of worth it.

Now, at $60, they are either hoping to make a fortune off of it, or to discourage non-dealers with the high price.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooooh, if they have penny roller machines for the show I would like one or 2 or 5!! Out in Seattle a few years ago I got my 25 peace buck pocket piece and a penny rolled, would like another washington one if you can remember to do a handfull!!!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Boeing show was a favorite of mine when I lived in Seattle.... always great coins... I purchased many coins at that show over the years. Please provide show reports... Cheers, RickO

• Options

Thursday night

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the dealers don't like to be bothered during set up - can't blame them - not worth $60 to just irritate people.

On the other hand, if I can beat Bochiman or Airplanenut to those doilies..... :D

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lakesammman said:
    Looks like the dealers don't like to be bothered during set up - can't blame them - not worth $60 to just irritate people.

On the other hand, if I can beat Bochiman or Airplanenut to those doilies..... :D

You win. I accidentally went to the wrong coin show cotynand Ammon Baltimore for the weekend. But I’m playing a hockey game at Showare on Monday night and going to the Thunderbirds game on Tuesday night, so I’ll be in the area, just a little bit late.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

ANACS will be there accepting submissions - bring your raw Daniel Carr material!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options

Starts on Saturday

• Options
    ElmhurstElmhurst Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Do they ever have it in Everett ? Seem like I remember it there in to 90's.

• Options
    KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

@DrBuster said:
    Ooooh, if they have penny roller machines for the show I would like one or 2 or 5!! Out in Seattle a few years ago I got my 25 peace buck pocket piece and a penny rolled, would like another washington one if you can remember to do a handfull!!!

I'll see if I can find a machine there, and if there is I'll get some cents rolled.

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• Options
    NysotoNysoto Posts: 3,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will spend some time at the show today, it is a good show with quite a few dealers.

Robert Scot: Engraving Liberty - biography of US Mint's first chief engraver
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Elmhurst said:
    Do they ever have it in Everett ? Seem like I remember it there in to 90's.

Not in the decade I’ve been here. I did once go to a small show in downtown Everett, but it was much smaller and had little to offer. Boeing and PNNA are the two best shows in the Seattle area, and I’ve known neither to be up north.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file