Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Another FUN 2019 Report

burdellburdell Posts: 55 ✭✭✭✭

I composed this report on Word. When I tried to type it here, I could not get past a couple paragraphs without losing lines. I was doing something wrong. So here is a Snip of the Word document.

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice wrap-up report @burdell and reading your perspective of meeting forum members. Thanks!

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great report Burdell, great time meeting you!

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    alohagaryalohagary Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭

Wish I could drive to the show however the ocean is a big obstacle

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wanted to find a like button for the font you used as it is much easier to read. Thank you.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great report!

Maybe you should post a little more.....

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great report. If your posts are as good as this report, I would also like to see more.

• Options
    CCDollarCCDollar Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MilesWaits said:
    I wanted to find a like button for the font you used as it is much easier to read. Thank you.

I thought the same thing before I read your post...

CC

Nickel Triumph...My Led Zepps
  • Options
    AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice report! Thank you....

• Options
    jedmjedm Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your report makes me wish I was there... thanks very well written.

• Options
    CharlotteDudeCharlotteDude Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great report. Thank you.

Got Crust....y gold?
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Burdell that was delightful. Thank you for taking the time to write your report

Happy New Year

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

@MilesWaits said:

Go into preferences of your browser and change to the font you like. Very easy to do.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting report... Thank you....1100 mile drive?? Wow, would not even consider that effort. I know some like to drive, not me... I prefer to fly long distances. I would like to support the suggestion that you post more. Good writing skill and details. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a great report @burdell.
    Kudos

• Options
    burdellburdell Posts: 55 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the kind responses.

@ricko -
    This is my annual getaway from cold weather to visit my parents in Florida, visit FUN convention and maybe play a round of golf. My Mother passed last April, but my stepfather is 99 and I sure wanted to spend a couple days with him.

@MilesWaits -
    I agree. It is easier on the eyes. The disadvantage though of posting a png or jpg snip of a Word document is the forum names are not live links or notifications. I left Orlando on Saturday and during the time with my stepfather I was composing this report late at night and scrambled to get this posted in a somewhat timely manner by hook or by crook.

@blu62vette -
    Sorry to butcher your handle. Again posting this way did not provide the live prompt to get the handle right. Great to see you and @mustanggt

@alohagary -
    Love your comment.

@spacehayduke -
    Sincere thank you for being our social chairman. Outstanding.
    Oh, I did the homework you gave me:

To all - Thanks to those who suggest that I post more. I normally have just enough time to read the threads of interest each day. My general approach for now has been to stick to substantive posts and avoid gabbing and possible drama.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file