Success at Dunkin Donuts!

ms70ms70 Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the floor!

Unfortunately it has some counting wheel damage but it's still silver!

Comments

  • ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Whoo hoo Dunkin! :)

  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Coinstartled said:
    You could buy a donut and coffee with that in 1964.

    Still can (though nothing fancy) if you sell it.

  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Very nice, congrats !!! :)

    Timbuk3
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice find! It paid not use the drive thru that day.

  • HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Looking down and not at a fangled “smart” phone?

    Awesome find!

  • MLBdaysMLBdays Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dunkin is good for the Boston Creme Pie but Krispy Kreme is glazed paradise....Nobody can touch Krispy glazed.....

  • SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 6,073 ✭✭✭✭✭

    America runs on Dunkin, so would I if I found free silver.

    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016
  • TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @MLBdays said:
    Dunkin is good for the Boston Creme Pie but Krispy Kreme is glazed paradise....Nobody can touch Krispy glazed.....

    agreed, but all the Krispy Kremes closed by me

    Frank

    BHNC #203

  • MLBdaysMLBdays Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2019 5:22AM

    @Treashunt ~Krispy farms out its nutz to supermarkets as well...so you are in luck. Try Publix or
    Walmart.

  • TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @MLBdays said:
    @Treashunt ~Krispy farms out its nutz to supermarkets as well...so you are in luck. Try Publix or
    Walmart.

    but, they are not HOT!

    Frank

    BHNC #203

  • U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Treashunt said:

    @MLBdays said:
    @Treashunt ~Krispy farms out its nutz to supermarkets as well...so you are in luck. Try Publix or
    Walmart.

    but, they are not HOT!

    Put them in the microwave for about 8 seconds (I believe they have that written on the package).

  • Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2019 7:21AM

    Great find

    Creekside Tangible Assets - US & World Coins & Currency
  • TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @U1chicago said:

    @Treashunt said:

    @MLBdays said:
    @Treashunt ~Krispy farms out its nutz to supermarkets as well...so you are in luck. Try Publix or
    Walmart.

    but, they are not HOT!

    Put them in the microwave for about 8 seconds (I believe they have that written on the package).

    It isn't the same as seeing the "HOT" sign lit up

    Frank

    BHNC #203

  • CatbertCatbert Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Finding a piece of silver. Who’d a Dunk it?

    "Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Timbuk3 said:
    Very nice, congrats !!! :)

    If it was a silver dime you could have called it a "Dunkin Munchkin".

    Pete

    "I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

    wtg and good eye. free silver is always a good thing

  • U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Treashunt said:

    @U1chicago said:

    @Treashunt said:

    @MLBdays said:
    @Treashunt ~Krispy farms out its nutz to supermarkets as well...so you are in luck. Try Publix or
    Walmart.

    but, they are not HOT!

    Put them in the microwave for about 8 seconds (I believe they have that written on the package).

    It isn't the same as seeing the "HOT" sign lit up

    True; it might be close but not quite right.

  • 7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 5,053 ✭✭✭✭

    No substitute for getting Krispy Kremes right off the line and HOT!
    Will give you atherosclerosis in no time at all....LOL

    Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Great find!

  • CoinscratchFeverCoinscratchFever Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭

    Headed to Dunkins now!

  • rickoricko Posts: 67,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow....a silver quarter on the floor.... Now that is a great find....Congratulations... Cheers, RickO

  • toyz4geotoyz4geo Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭

    I’ve been lookin in all the wrong places! Goodbye Coinstar, Hello Dunkin! Nice find.

    My Registry Type Set


    Successful BST transactions with AllCoinsRule, Ahrensdad, ArizonaJack, Bruggs, Cohodk, dcgolfer, fivecents, frnklnlvr, Itsnotjustme, Meltdown sTONER, Snizzle, SurfinxHI, Twincam
  • JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 374 ✭✭✭

    DONUTS!!!!!!! Did someone say donuts?

  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That's life
    What's life?
    A magazine
    How much does it cost?
    A quarter
    But I only got a dime
    That's life.....

  • CoinscratchFeverCoinscratchFever Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭

    @ms70 .. Got my silver quarter today :) Walked into a convenient store in an obscure little town looking for some rolled pennies. The clerk would only afford me one roll forcing her to give me two quarters in change.

  • CoinscratchFeverCoinscratchFever Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭

    2007 Guam proof

  • PocketArtPocketArt Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That is called "sweet success" in my book. Great find!

  • ms70ms70 Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CoinscratchFever said:
    @ms70 .. Got my silver quarter today :) Walked into a convenient store in an obscure little town looking for some rolled pennies. The clerk would only afford me one roll forcing her to give me two quarters in change.

    Nice!!!

  • slendaslenda Posts: 57 ✭✭

    @MLBdays said:
    @Treashunt ~Krispy farms out its nutz to supermarkets as well...so you are in luck. Try Publix or
    Walmart.

    Walmart stopped carrying Krispy Kreme in Ft.Lauderdale area and Publix has them but not always so good. Lacking in glaze and they don`t seem fresh. I actually been grading Krispy Kremes, I like them with coffee, Try the minis, they are individually sealed about $3.89 a box of 6. BTW I found a 1976 circulated Ike dollar outside Dunkin Donuts today !!

  • ms70ms70 Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @slenda said:

    @MLBdays said:
    @Treashunt ~Krispy farms out its nutz to supermarkets as well...so you are in luck. Try Publix or
    Walmart.

    Walmart stopped carrying Krispy Kreme in Ft.Lauderdale area and Publix has them but not always so good. Lacking in glaze and they don`t seem fresh. I actually been grading Krispy Kremes, I like them with coffee, Try the minis, they are individually sealed about $3.89 a box of 6. BTW I found a 1976 circulated Ike dollar outside Dunkin Donuts today !!

    Get out of town! Is the DD near a coin store?

Sign In or Register to comment.