Mele Kalikimaka Islanders!

Options
renman95
renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wishing you all the best this Christmas with your ohana and friends.

Go out and get smoe sand between your toes; beats pushing snow.

Cheeehooo!

:p


-local beach, South Shore Oahu

Comments

  • ricko
    ricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    I spent several Christmas's in the tropics... Barbados and Puerto Rico....Fun times. Definitely no snow... Cheers, RickO

  • SaorAlba
    SaorAlba Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    Rather be there than here in the great white north.

  • Desert Moon
    Desert Moon Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    In the upper 60's here and getting ready for a bicycle ride, don't miss living in snow one bit.........

    Best, SH

    My online coin store - https://desertmoonnm.com/
  • BuffaloIronTail
    BuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    @ricko said:
    I spent several Christmas's in the tropics... Barbados and Puerto Rico....Fun times. Definitely no snow... Cheers, RickO

    GEE! You have to be the most traveled person ever to belong to this forum. I know I've said this before.

    Ever been to Indiana?

    Pete

    "I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • CascadeChris
    CascadeChris Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more you VAM..
  • Hemispherical
    Hemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou

  • Coinstartled
    Coinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    Enjoy the sand..
    Embrace the spray..
    Look forward to your ..
    20K Giveaway.

    Santa Shave.

    :*

  • Kudbegud
    Kudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2018 11:38AM
    Options

    Mele Kalikimaka Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou to all forum members where ever you are. Looking forward to a great Numismatic 2019. May all your collections blossom with wonderful additions.


  • Timbuk3
    Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    Mahalo and Aloha from Hawaii !!! :)

    Timbuk3
  • lowcountrycoinut
    Options

    Love that Banyan tree. Wish I was there!

    No good deed goes unpunished

    carolinacollectorcoins.com
  • ricko
    ricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    @BuffaloIronTail.... I have only been to Indiana on business..... Cheers, RickO

  • CascadeChris
    CascadeChris Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2018 7:05PM
    Options

    @Paradisefound said:
    Banyan Tree in Lahaina ....... Upper Westside of Maui

    B)

    Such good memories. Thanks for posting that pic. I lived at the Pioneer Inn for a lengthy spell in 05-06

    The more you VAM..
  • jwitten
    jwitten Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    @Paradisefound said:
    Banyan Tree in Lahaina ....... Upper Westside of Maui

    B)

    I remember that tree from my visit there! My Dad, Sister, and I tried hiking to the L on the hillside that the students keep up, but we somehow got lost. It made for a memorable experience! lol

  • 1northcoin
    1northcoin Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    @Paradisefound said:
    Banyan Tree in Lahaina ....... Upper Westside of Maui

    B)

    If I recall correctly, I believe there is a plaque there suggesting that Banyan Tree is the largest one known? Anyone recall seeing that or having heard same?

  • Justacommeman
    Justacommeman Posts: 22,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

    I missed this thread the first time around. My wife got me this bullet for this Christmas. I think she is trying to get rid of me

    m

    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Jimnight
    Jimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27, 2021 4:58AM
    Options

    .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file