Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Picture

ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 15, 2018 11:00AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Just change "BANK" to "COIN SHOP".

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

Comments

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is baffling how surveillance cams are so poorly focused. Don't they look at the monitor screen? As a former CCTV tech it is one of my cringe triggers.

• Options
    jafo50jafo50 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

Very funny but certainly true.

Successful BST transactions with lordmarcovan, Moldnut, erwindoc

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

And the price of color hi-definition cameras have dropped. Just need to invest a little in the infrastructure.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just ridiculous that the various businesses do not install the quality camera's that would result in images of quality. Always the case that they save a few bucks because 'it won't happen here'....Then when they lose big time or someone gets killed there is much wailing and crying because they cannot identify the perpetrators. :( Cheers, RickO

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

You should see my backup camera in my car!!! Looks like some kind of ultrasound low def radar!

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, I am going to plug a camera I like. I've got a few of these around my place, and they are incredible for the price. $25 shipped, with free 14 day cloud storage for 12 second clips. Buy a cheap micro sd card and you get continual recording for free. $25 per camera! With no other fees ever. Every coin shop in america should have like 10 of them all over their store!
    https://www.wyzecam.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file